Is the upcoming year the year of an upgraded, top-notch Lennox furnace? With help from the Lennox Winter Promo, new HVAC installation is an outstanding investment. When you take time to find the ideal make and model, it’s an investment you’ll enjoy for years to come
As your trusted team of heating specialists, May's Heating & Air boasts a reputation for professional furnace installation in Frederick. We use our extensive experience to recommend brands and features that offer improved performance. And with the Lennox Winter Promo you could also see even more savings! But don’t delay, because this offer is only available until February 2, 2024. Take a look at a few of the details below and call 301-690-0397 when you want to get your free 2024 furnace quote!
How Much Can a New Furnace Cost?
Like any utility system, you should consider everything that makes up the total cost of a new furnace. These factors are often:
- Size of the Furnace: Larger and multistory homes should install a more powerful furnace to evenly heat the entire property. A skilled technician understands how to choose the right size furnace according to your exact heating needs.
- Energy efficiency: Higher efficiency furnaces use the least amount of power needed to produce enough heat, lowering energy use with no loss in comfort. Higher performance will mean a higher cost, but lower energy use means smaller monthly bills. You’ll love how much that can add up to!
- New features and controls: Furnaces with innovative features like compatibility with smart thermostats are typically a little more expensive up front. Don’t forget, however, that such features can make controlling your HVAC system much simpler.
The key takeaway is that getting a new heating system is not just about the initial cost – figuring out a rough estimate of lifetime costs is just as important. Finally, you shouldn’t wait until the furnace you currently have is on its last leg. Proper timing of furnace replacement ensures you aren’t wasting money on repair costs for the original.
4 Advantages of Installing a New Furnace
Upgrading to a new furnace offers much more for you and your home than just dependable heat. High efficiency equipment can offer other benefits including:
- Enhanced Energy Efficiency for Lower Bills: Modern furnaces are subject to strict energy efficiency standards, helping lower your monthly utility bills.
- More robust performance with features like variable-speed motors: Variable-speed motors can fine-tine their performance to use minimal energy for the set temperature.
- Smart home accessories compatibility: New furnaces can communicate with smart home accessories like modern thermostats, providing new ways to manage your HVAC system more conveniently.
- Enhanced indoor air quality with better filter designs: The better your furnace’s air filter, the better your indoor air quality can be. Air quality is another important part of comfort, and filters reduce allergens or pollutants.
Start 2024 Off Right with a New Furnace from May's Heating & Air
Improving your home’s comfort and efficiency is a lot faster and much less stressful these days. With some assistance from the experts at May's Heating & Air, all you’ll have to concern yourself with is let us know what you want from modern heating. Our team of expert installers will use every tool at their disposal to find and set you up with a model that meets those needs.
Ready to start the new year on a cozier note? Ask for your complimentary quote for new furnace installation today, and remember to take advantage of the Lennox Winter Promo.